The mission of the Couples and Intimate Relationships Interest Network is to advance the science and practice of therapy with all romantic, intimate, and/or sexual relationships. The Network will focus on best practices for clinical intervention, public education on systemic approaches, and creating a community of clinicians and scholars who work within the scope of couple and intimate relationships. As a network we will bring together the best resources, training and educational opportunities, foster connection and discussion to spur advancement, and promote the awareness and knowledge of best practices when working with systemic relationships of a couple or intimate nature.
Network benefits will include:
· Website, forum, resources library, and email listserv
· Quarterly webinars or live chats on topics related to clinical intervention, research, and innovation in policy and advocacy for couples and sex therapy
· Specialized training and continuing education opportunities at a significant discount for members
· Connections with innovators and developers of approaches and cutting-edge research-based practices
· Advocacy efforts to produce white papers or policy briefs for topics and developments in the field
· Support and camaraderie with like-minded clinicians and scholars.