2017 Annual Conference: October 5 - 8; Atlanta, GA
Why exhibit with AAMFT?
AAMFT’s Annual Conference brings together the largest number of marriage and family therapists than any other association. Marriage and family therapists represent a highly educated, niche market that address and influence a multitude of family issues, research, and education. They are involved in increasing relevance and influence in the ever changing institutions of marriage and family. Exhibiting with AAMFT is a unique opportunity to connect with over 1,500 mental health professionals and students.
- Market your products and services
- Create new professional contacts
- Networking opportunities
- Recruit staff
- Recruit students seeking masters and PhD programs
- Develop potential internship opportunities
- Gain resources and information from other exhibitors
- Stay relevant within the mental health field
- 40% of attendees are new to the conference
- 64% of attendees are licensed therapists
- 35% have been AAMFT members for 10 or more years.
- 95% of attendees visit the exhibit hall during each conference.
Your booth includes...
- 25 word description of company and link to your website on AAMFT’s conference page
- 44”x7” identification sign
- One 6’draped tables, two chairs, and wastepaper basket
- One complimentary conference registration
- Three exhibitor (exhibit area access only) personnel badges
- 25-word listing in the On-Site Guide (For exhibitors registered by August 1, 2017)
Booth Packages and Pricing
Download our 2017 Conference Prospectus for pricing and order forms
For more information about exhibit opportunities contact our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org