The Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE) requires programs pursuing renewal of accreditation, initial accreditation, or maintenance of accreditation to use the forms linked below. A short description of the individual forms contained in each link is posted to provide guidance for each form. For more information on the COAMFTE accreditation process please click here. If you have any questions feel free to contact the COAMFTE staff at email@example.com.
Renewal of Accreditation Forms
The forms listed below should be utilized as part of the Renewal of Accreditation process outlined in the Accreditation Manual. Please refer to pages 11-12 for instructions regarding the preparation of the Self-Study document.
Initial Accreditation Forms
The forms listed below should be utilized as part of the Initial Accreditation process outlined in the Accreditation Manual. Please refer to pages 11-12 for instructions regarding the preparation of the Self-Study document.
Maintenance of Accreditation Forms
Accredited programs should utilize the forms below to demonstrate continuing compliance with COAMFTE Accreditation Standards. The Accreditation Manual provides more information on the use of these forms.
- 2015 Annual Report Form Report on graduation rates, licensure information, program composition, etc.
- Branch Campus Form Programs with new or non-accredited branch campuses complete this form to start the accreditation process for branch campuses
- Request for Extension Form Programs requesting an extension for a Self-Study, Annual Report, etc must provide the exact extension request and rationale utilizing this form
- Substantive Change Before a substantive change is included in an accredited program, programs must receive COAMFTE approval by completing this form
- Special Report Template Template to provide a response to SAC deficiencies and plan for compliance
- Plan for Closure Programs closing must report to COAMFTE on their close-out plan with special attention given to students currently enrolled