2013 AAMFT Annual Conference
Why Invest in the Exhibit?
MFT’s are being highly sought out in today’s society to help address a multitude of family issues. Their expertise and knowledge is highly sought out. Exhibiting provides you with the unique opportunity of meeting with our members one-one- one, and learn from them first hand, what challenges they face and what products and services are most useful to them in the professional setting. The time spent with them, is the time you need to showcase how your products and services will help them help the most important of them all – their clients and the families they serve!
To Take Advantage of Exhibiting Options Click HERE for an Exhibitor Order Form and return to:
Attn: Advertising, 112 South Alfred Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Fax to: 703-838-9805
Register early to ensure you receive a prime spot!
Before June 18, 2012: Interior: $1,250 Corner: $1,350
After June 18, 2012: Interior: $1,350 Corner: $1,450
Additional Booths are available with a $100 off discount.
Each exhibit booth includes:
- Over 10 hours of dedicated expo hours!!!
- Description of the company and link to your website on www.aamft.org
- 10’x10’ booth space
- 44” x 7” identification sign
- 24-hour security
- Two 6’ draped tables, two chairs, and wastepaper basket
- Exhibitor lounge
- One complimentary conference registration
- Prominent listing in the 2011 Annual Conference Invitation (For exhibitors registered by April 30, 2012)
- 25-word listing in the On-Site Guide (For exhibitors registered by July 30, 2012)
After June 15, 2012, requests for conference exhibit booths increase by $100.
Promotional Booth and Advertising Packages
Exhibit booth and 1/2 page Onsite Guide Ad Interior: $2,000 Corner $2,100
1/2 Page Brochure Ad and Onsite Guide Insert: $1,350
Exhibit Booth and Post-Conference Attendee Mailing List: Interior: $1,550 Corner:$1,650
Exhibit Booth and any 2012 E-Newsletter Ad: Interior: $1,650 Corner: $1,750
Call (703) 838-9808 or email email@example.com to personalize your own package.
Exhibit Hall Traffic Boosters
- AAMFT Booth where attendees come to peruse and purchase lifelong professional development and practice management tools;
- Email Café to help attendees stay connected;
- Grand Opening Welcome Reception
- Author’s Reception – where thought-leaders and well respected MFT’s in the industry avail themselves for book-signing and attendee dialogue;
- COAMFTE/Division Showcase – were AAMFT accredited programs and state Division discuss their programs, offerings and services
- AAMFT Poster Sessions
AAMFT Information Exchange Exhibit
If you are not able to make it to our Annual Conference to promote your product or service in person, the Information Exchange is the key. The Exchange gives you the exposure you want to market your products or services.
Member Price: $250 Non-Member Price: $350
Conference Decorator Information
Fern Exposition & Event Services
2310 Old Steele Creek Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28208
All cancellations must be submitted in writing. For cancellations received prior to June 15, 2012, a refund, less 50% will be made. No refunds
will be made on cancellations received after June 15, 2012. If the Annual Conference and Exhibit Hall are canceled due to circumstances beyond the control of the American Association for marriage and Family Therapy, all payments connected with the booth rental will be refunded. Unethical conduct or infraction of rules on the part exhibitor will subject the exhibitor to dismissal from the exhibit area. In which event, no refund shall be made.